Why do I need a vehicle permit to camp?

Minnesota State Law limits the number of total vehicles that can be in any of the Soo Pass Ranch campgrounds. A vehicle permit is required for each “steering mechanism” that enters a campground. Large buses, large RV’s or semis that exceed 40 feet in legnth will require a “Large Vehicle Permit” because of the additional space those vehicles require.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request